Please note our payment options:
1. Via SurePay.
To make a payment at SurePay you will be required to provide the attendant with your complete policy number i.e. the policy prefix, dash “-“and five digit code e.g. MPVCOM-54321.
2. Transfer Directly from your Bank Account.
Set up Trident Insurance as a payee using our online banking information:
- Credit Institution:First Citizens Bank (Barbados) Ltd.
- Branch:Broad Street
- Beneficiary Name:Trident Insurance
- Beneficiary Account #:50103290001
- Swift Code:FCTTBBBB
- Account No:149100
- Put the name of the policy holder (the insured) and the policy number in the “Reference” field so the premium can be credited to your policy.This important step allows our Accounts Department to track your payment.
3 . Pay via MyPolicy using your MasterCard or Visa Debit/Credit Card.
Visit www.tridentins.com and login to MyPolicy to make payments using your MasterCard or Visa Debit/Credit Card. Our site is secure and intuitive. Having trouble signing in? Our step-by-step videos will show you how to Reset Your Password and Sign up for MyPolicy; they will also guide you through the process of Renewing your policy and Making a Payment. Click here to watch our step-by-step videos.